Company Secretarial Services
• Incorporation of Private and Public companies, limited by shares or guarantee, unlimited
companies, their conversions and re-conversions. Alterations, modifications and changes with
respect to the names of companies, objects, share capital, situation of registered office,
amendments and alterations in the Memorandum and Articles of Association.
• Allotment, consolidation/sub-division of shares, share transfer and transmission, conversion of
shares into stocks or warrants, issue of shares certificates, dematerialization of shares, forfeiture of
• Changes with respect to appointment, re-appointment, regularization, resignations, fixation and
revisions of the remunerations of Directors, Managers, Company Secretary, Compliance officer,
secretary in whole time practice, auditors, cost auditors, sole selling agents etc.
• Procedures relating to Board Meetings, General meetings including the pre and post meeting
formalities such as notice for the meetings, preparing resolutions etc.
• Procedural compliances with respect to the induction and expulsion of members, variation in
• Preparation of annual reports and annual accounts including Balance Sheet, Profit and loss
account, income and expenditure statement, auditor’s report, directors’ report, statement on
corporate governance, compliance certificate, directors, chairman’s statement etc.
• Procedural requirements for creation, modification and satisfaction of charges and registration
thereof by the Registrar of Companies.
MEDHASVI Expertise Private Limited
Email: email@example.com Page 4
• Invitation, acceptance and renewal of public deposits, repayment of deposits and payment of
interest. Procedure for ascertainment, declaration and payment of interim and final dividend;
management of unpaid and unclaimed dividend.
• Maintenance of statutory books and registers as per the provisions of the Companies Act,1956.
• Procedures and compliances related to making inter-company loans, investments, guarantees, and
providing of securities. Filing of the documents including the forms and the returns with the
Registrar of Companies. Registration of the documents with the Registrar of companies.
• Drafting of the company documents including memorandum of Association, Articles of
Association, agreements, allotment letter, contract of appointments, share certificates,
debentures/bond certificates, proxies, dividend/interest/redemption warrants, fixed deposit
receipts, share transfer documents, documents in relation to public offerings and listing, notices,
resolutions and minutes of meetings.