HR & Payroll Services
Human Resource (HR) wing looks into administrative, organization and employee service matters such as staffing/arrangements, promotion/Allowances, transfers, delegation, verification, seniority, employment rules, leave Management, Finance Advance Management, fixation of pay and allowances, maintenance of service books and leave accounts, conduct rules, disciplinary and observation matters, Designation review, reimbursement of medical claims, career management of employees and various other activities.
MEDHASVI provides wide range of services on HR Management.
• HR Management (Conducting Interviews, Data Maintenance, etc.)
• Salary Structure Preparation
• Payroll Process
• Maintaining Statutory Reports and Filing
• Maintaining Labor Department Reports
• ETDS Filing, and form 16 distribution
• KYC Updating, ESI Generation and Maintenance
• Monthly Schedule Preparations
• Income tax proof validation, advice and processing
• Handling Income Tax notices and Managing Statutory compliances
• PMS (Performance Management System)
a) KPI, KRA, JD Analysis and Management
b) Analyzing the systems and processes of each department and company over all c) Based on this study, designing measures of performance for each department and compiling
these measures in the form of “KPI/KRA Manual”.
d) Preparing policy on “Performance Management System” and further impart training on this policy.
e) Creating measures for easy comparison amongst various projects.
f) Measuring the business performance of the organisation as a whole.
g) Deciding the annual salary increase based on the various performance slabs
h) Finding out what is the average performance of all employees is and further how much
revenue leakage takes place because of under-performance
i) Bringing focus on what needs to be measured.
j) Prioritizing the employees’ sensitivity on various costs associated with their business.